Beginner Squash Partner Wanted

Curls

Hey,

Anyone wanna play squash once a week with me? I am 22, female, and want to play squash with someone else (preferably female- as I don't think I can keep up with men!) to improve fitness, meet people and have a laugh. I am basically a beginner..years ago I had 1 lesson, and was rubbish at school sports!! If you're in the same boat, PM me or reply to this and we can set something up :) I'd also be interested in other sports, though I can't do many at present!!

It'd be great to hear from anyone

Cheers

Curls x

• 6 months later...

Hi. I have just posted 'a squash partner wanted' thread. I am in the Rotherham area and usually play in the new sports centre - Is that any good to you - I am male but slightly older (35) so you'd probably run rings around me! - Dave

Hi sorry, didn't realise I had logged in on my boyfriends account, oops! I am a girl =)

Robyn

Hi Robyn, I've realised I ddon't actually know how to PM you in response!!

Where is best for you to play at? I usually play at Goodwin Sports Centre near the university (well, when I say usually..i don't mean regularly!).Is that any good for you? Which days and things are best for you?

Look forward to hearing from you,

Curls

Hi. I have just posted 'a squash partner wanted' thread. I am in the Rotherham area and usually play in the new sports centre - Is that any good to you - I am male but slightly older (35) so you'd probably run rings around me! - Dave

Hi Dave,

I have forgotten how to work the private message thing!! I'm in Sheffield Centre and usually play at the goodwin sporrs centre, so Rotherham wouldn't be any good to me! Good luck in finding a partner

Curls

Archived