What would be your ideal first date?

Prefer a nice meal to the cinema or really loud bar. First date is getting to know each other better without shouting in each others ears over music. Some girls are funny about eating in front of blokes for the first time though, so not always the best first date thing to do.

If I'd got anyone to take on a date, the Botanical gardens areas would probably be the top of the list for me. I've still not been yet.

Something with lots of little bits to it so I didn't get bored. An adventure would be cool.

My first 'proper' date with my long term ex, we went to the library to start off with! :hihi:

Great first date with an ex who is still a good mate. We went for lunch, then a bit of shopping, then to Roundhay park, onto the Butterfly farm, into the pub for a bit, back into Leeds, on for a meal, then we went to a late night bookstore which was quite fun and then onto a late night showing at the cinema. Was like several dates in one and we both agree it was a brilliant first date.

I'd love to go for a proper posh meal and then dancing somewhere really posh like they do in New York but in reality, I'm as happy with a subway and a bop at DQ.:rolleyes:

Archived