What would be your ideal first date?

I've had mine, it was a day up on the moors, with my wife.

We went for a walk, I swooped her off her feet (literally), and whilst we was on the floor a sheep came up to have a gander at us.

We talked and laughed all day, then I set up the tent and we laid under the stars and talked some more in front of the camp fire.

The only downside to it was that I forgot to take 2 sleeping bags :hihi: and ended up trying to sleep in a big bright orange plastic survival bag.

I've had mine, it was a day up on the moors, with my wife.

We went for a walk, I swooped her off her feet (literally), and whilst we was on the floor a sheep came up to have a gander at us.

We talked and laughed all day, then I set up the tent and we laid under the stars and talked some more in front of the camp fire.

The only downside to it was that I forgot to take 2 sleeping bags :hihi: and ended up trying to sleep in a big bright orange plastic survival bag.

Convenient ;)

Not sure about a ideal first date

Maybe a walk around the countryside or somewhere similar so we can chat and get to know each other a bit, head towards a nice chilled pub or resteraunt (nothing to poncy) have a bite to eat and then perhaps head off into town for a few drinks and a bit of a rave up or a more chilled out bar/pub so we can chat more and carry on getting to know each other.

I would love to meet a woman i got on with who actualy enjoyed a bit of a walk, and a bit of a chill out, normaly they would be moaning within 10 minutes about their feet/hair/ the sun/the wind/ the smell of grass etc :(

Im a pretty regular bloke in that i like footy and going out to bars/clubs but i also love the more chilled stuff infact i couldnt survive without it.

Maybe i need to work on my chat up line of '' excuse me love your mint fancy a walk in the country'' :hihi:

It would be great, wouldn't it? Everybody I know has palpitations if I even mention a rollercoaster :hihi:

I shudder and quake at the thought, but the fear sure gets the adrenaline pumping. I have a specialty roller coaster blood curdling scream. It makes people point and laugh when they get off. Its the worst when it comes frm the kids.

Tacos!! Eating something really messy like tacos on a 1st date. How fun would that be?

I shudder and quake at the thought, but the fear sure gets the adrenaline pumping. I have a specialty roller coaster blood curdling scream. It makes people point and laugh when they get off. Its the worst when it comes frm the kids.

Tacos!! Eating something really messy like tacos on a 1st date. How fun would that be?

Nothing wrong with a bit of theatrical screaming!!

Convenient ;)

Not sure about a ideal first date

Maybe a walk around the countryside or somewhere similar so we can chat and get to know each other a bit, head towards a nice chilled pub or resteraunt (nothing to poncy) have a bite to eat and then perhaps head off into town for a few drinks and a bit of a rave up or a more chilled out bar/pub so we can chat more and carry on getting to know each other.

I would love to meet a woman i got on with who actualy enjoyed a bit of a walk, and a bit of a chill out, normaly they would be moaning within 10 minutes about their feet/hair/ the sun/the wind/ the smell of grass etc :(

Im a pretty regular bloke in that i like footy and going out to bars/clubs but i also love the more chilled stuff infact i couldnt survive without it.

Maybe i need to work on my chat up line of '' excuse me love your mint fancy a walk in the country'' :hihi:

I'd been chatting her up for weeks before, but the camping idea hit the nail on the head.

Archived