What would be your ideal first date?

Would have to be with you Carrie take you round town get you drunk then make sure you get home safely ;)

Nothing but the best Full Sterloin steak meal promised with all the trimmings

What more can you ask for

Can't wait for ever going rusty waiting

Thank you for the kind offer, but I'm a vegetarian! :P:hihi:

Nice peaceful walk in the Park, quick fumble behind the Bushes.. Quick trip to a fancy dress shop to buy her a Batgirl costume to go with me as Batman :hihi:

Superhero *ahem* in the bedroom? :hihi:

*gets cape*

I hate the first date, always think they're really awkward. I like going out for a meal but im always really self concious about what to eat lol.

I prefer it a few dates in when your more comfertable around the person, me and my fella have been on some fab dates, Chester Zoo was definately my favourite though :)

I hate the first date, always think they're really awkward. I like going out for a meal but im always really self concious about what to eat lol.

I prefer it a few dates in when your more comfertable around the person, me and my fella have been on some fab dates, Chester Zoo was definately my favourite though :)

Second and third dates are always easier... But I think the first ones are a exciting :) And after five minutes, it's normally fine as I can talk a glass eye to sleep - a family trait! :hihi:

our first date was bowling, always good as have something to do-helps ease the nerves first. Then if it turns out bad I could always make excuse to go after bowling.

Luckly that was not the case, we had a game of pool, then my now OH suggested to go for a meal. We must have talked for over an hour after the meal, good job it was not too busy-we may have been asked to leave as they could have needed table. perfect date thou! x

Go out for a nice walk in the countryside in the morning and then at dinner time go and grab a bite to eat in the afternoon go down town for a few games of Ten pin Bowling then at Tea time go to a nice Restauraunt for something to eat and then after that on to the Cinema and watch a film and then back home to make some sweet love music.;):hihi:

I think my ideal date would be a nice meal out followed by drinks in infront of the fire. My OH invited me for a date for a meal about the 3rd day we knew each other. Then she got scared and changed it to the pub with a bunch of mates instead where she spent the entire evening avoiding talking to me. I had started to wonder if I had got the wrong end of the stick. But it all worked out in the long run.

Archived