What would be your ideal first date?

Thank you for the kind offer, but I'm a vegetarian! :P:hihi:

So am i wil have ot be a full sterloin vegetarian meal at my most favourite restaurant pizza hut ;)

Best off your going to get that chance of a lifetime never to be repeated :P

Being slowly crushed to death twixt a vast pair of thighs, Thighs that belong to a 17 stone redhead called something like..... Sonya or Gillian, Thighs that havent been waxed or shaved for at least a year, thighs that are so covered in freckles, if you did a dot to dot drawing with them youd manage to do a portrait of every living person on Earth, thighs that have bingo wings on `em, thighs that could cripple a Tyrannosaurus rex if he were ever stupid enough to try to bite a chunk out of one, thighs that could---...

Damn... Just made myself go all moist there.

My ideal first date would go like this, it would be a Saturday.

meet for breakfast and read the papers together, then get on a bus, train or tram and head out of the city, maybe go somewhere like matlock bath, buxton or bakewell, wander round getting to know each other, stop for a pint and a sandwich around lunch, carry on wandering till teatime, then head back into town, have a drink or three in a nice pub, not deadsville but not so noisy that you have to scream to be heard. then say goodnight at the taxi rank/bus stop, and text each other all the way home, and then say goodnight and plan when to meet next time.

I see a lot of folk have mentioned walking......

*goes and buys some new walking boots*

You're hoping aren't ya??? :rolleyes::P

Ideal first date.

A picnic beside a lake on a warm summers day and good conversation.

Archived