Has anyone visted Artisan recently?

mrsmills

My parents are look for somewhere to take their kids and grandkids for their anniversary. What's it like with children? Do people (customers) tend to look down on you with kids in there or is it more laid back? It's just there's a the offer of a kid eating free for every adult.

I thought that offer was for The Cricket Inn? I might be wrong, or it may be for both.

Personally, I wouldn't take my kids to Artisan, it's just that bit too formal for them. If we want a nice meal with family, we tend to go to the Cricket Inn - it caters really well for kids and the food is of high quality.

I thought that offer was for The Cricket Inn? I might be wrong, or it may be for both.

Personally, I wouldn't take my kids to Artisan, it's just that bit too formal for them. If we want a nice meal with family, we tend to go to the Cricket Inn - it caters really well for kids and the food is of high quality.

The ad was in today's Sheffield Telegraph. It called it family sunday or something so i thought it sounded suitable. Never been to the cricket inn though, so might give that a trial! thanks!

It's eating out for people who don't eat out.

A bit like folk going on a P & O cruise who would be better suited going on a Townsend Thoreson booze cruise.

Richard Smith. His head's so far up his own backside he can taste his own intestine.

Viz the glorifed caff (sic) in Broomhill. Meat and tatty pie; why that's a tenner, sir.

My Christmas spirit might extend as far as to taking Mr Smith to West 10 in Ranmoor to show him how it should be done.

sounds to me that Carl should be back?.... i understand the Robin Hood is very good now...is this one of the groups places?.

Shame about Artisan... i used it alot and always found it good.... Mr & Mrs Smith, whats gowing wrong?..... listening to the comments you need to do something!.

Archived