Do you Remember Old Mother Riley

thai

Hi. I got them from E Bay. I did not have to bid for them as they were on as a 'Buy now' item. Have a look, I am certain you will find some. Simply type in the search bar 'Old Mother Riley'.
Fantastic thanks for that have just bought some cant wait for them to arrive, oh the memories of childhood.

Well heres another ? does anyone recall an interveiw on calender with a chap who had a small picture house in a shed at the bottom of his garden.He used to have loads of old films inc,old mother riley, you could actually go there and watch a film for a small fee.Iwonder if he still does the shows,not far from sheff if memory serves me right.

I can remember him ,his wife i think used to go round with cups of tea&biscuits in the interval.by the way,do you know that you can get 12 old mother Riley d.v.ds for 90p if you click on to e.bay "OLD MOTHER RILEY",also,GEORGE FORMBY, FRANK RANDLE ,ARTHUR ASKEY& WILL HAY,all on the same page,

• 3 months later...
Arthur, it wasn't Jean - it was Violet Carson who played the piano, and yes, she did attain fame as Ena Sharples. 'Give 'em the money Mabel. Are you courting?'

"And here"s Mabel at the Table" They used to announce.

Archived