St Patrick's Day 2005

BraveDave

Are You Going Out To Celebrate St Patrick's Day?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Going Out To Celebrate St Patrick's Day?

• Yes - Roll On The Booze
    • No - Don't Celebrate It
    • Couldn't Care Either Way

Originally posted by feargal

N'mind Duffman - go out for a wander and take us some more good photos on this lovely sunny day! Maybe some over the valley towards Malin Bridge/Loxley please. :D

Would advise against wearing the hat though... Maybe an arran cardi like Val Doonican used to wear.

You know I was considering going for a walk but into Bradfield and Moscar. If you want pis of Loxley valley I think I have a few that i'll put up on the pictures thread, you think that it's unwise to go without the Guinness hat? Oh well maybe that's where i'm going wrong.

Originally posted by duffman

Well i'm seriously let down as my friend in Liverpool is not available to go see so i'm all stuck at home now :( Looks like a 12 pack of Guinness, the best of the Pogues and Dubliners cd and my Guinness hat from last year.

I'm sorry to hear that dude. I'm going back to Liverpool tomorrow, so I'll say hello to the place and drink loads of guinness for you! I'm nice like that.

Originally posted by Andy78

I'm sorry to hear that dude. I'm going back to Liverpool tomorrow, so I'll say hello to the place and drink loads of guinness for you! I'm nice like that.

Cheers andy much appreciated :thumbsup: Was looking forward to going down there aswell to see what is put on for the day in the city.

Originally posted by duffman

Cheers andy much appreciated :thumbsup: Was looking forward to going down there aswell to see what is put on for the day in the city.

Having lived in Liverpool for most of my life I have ended up out and about on St. Pat's day, usually by chance. Always had a really good night there and found the atmosphere to be really good. As long as you know the right places and avoid Matthew Street which is usually full of hen night and stag night types.

I was planning on staying in tonight, but a friend has just phoned me saying they are gagging for a pint. Think I'll be going to check out the Guinness tent. I can see thing getting messy once again!

Archived