Remembrance/Armistice Day (11 November)

Then I think it's time that that we give those terrorist countries and "ejumacayshun" aint it? Time to bomb the living crap out of them and then hunt down all them apologists or them apocatharies and go bust down rheir doors, terrify their pets and throw mud and dirt all over their clean washing. Where's the rope boys? I AM the Jolly green giant. The scariest, meanest mo***rf***ker in the valley.

Yeeeeee! Haaaaaaa!:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

thank god for the patriot act then?

dont listen to this leviathan idiot he preaches terror through poetry he is completely in love with terror and talks pigfat ooops sorry another rule i must not eat pig its pathetic

There are several like him. I just like to rattle their cages (hopefully)

A Harley in every garage and a pig in every pot.

There are several like him. I just like to rattle their cages (hopefully)

A Harley in every garage and a pig in every pot.

millions like him....and he/she didn't get flustered or personal once.

Interesting reading, even tho it went right off topic.

Ok..so it's a sad event but history. Tens of thousands are dying every day on the ground right now.. mostly children, because of decisions being made by the Northern hemisphere on the southern hemisphere...let's get it in perspective huh?

millions like him....and he/she didn't get flustered or personal once.

Interesting reading, even tho it went right off topic.

Ok..so it's a sad event but history. Tens of thousands are dying every day on the ground right now.. mostly children, because of decisions being made by the Northern hemisphere on the southern hemisphere...let's get it in perspective huh?

Tens of thousands every day? :hihi:

Tens of thousands every day? :hihi:

Does it matter harleyman? The point is it's happening every day and no one seems to give a hoot, unless a dozen get killed in London or a couple of thousand in the US once in a Blue moon and then the West goes all tits up.

The Southern hemisphere peoples deal with unnecessary death every day. You don't hear them winging.

They don't have a voice.

The Southern hemisphere peoples deal with unnecessary death every day. You don't hear them winging.

They don't have a voice.

Unless they've moved the Equator and not told us I'd have thought Asia, the Indian sub - continent, Horn of Africa etc are in the Northern hemisphere.

Archived