Remembrance/Armistice Day (11 November)

Yes, I am aren't I? You got me!

Explain to me how you can "plainly see" that I am "friends" with terrorists. Unless you know me, and know who my friends are, how can you KNOW that I am "friends" to the terrorists?

Even Stevie Wonder can see that virtually every post you make on this kind of thread is anti-American and pro-Islamic extremist. You're a joke and a disgrace. Need I say more?

Even Stevie Wonder can see that virtually every post you make on this kind of thread is anti-American and pro-Islamic extremist. You're a joke and a disgrace. Need I say more?

I'm anti-American when it comes to them storming around the world blowing the crap out of smaller countries because they want the oil etc. from them.

And where exactly did I say I was pro Islamic extremist?

here here ,this kind of idiot gives terrorists the rights to chant terror on our streets.I have told you before poem boy get your left wing sandles on and go walkies.

I'm anti-American when it comes to them storming around the world blowing the crap out of smaller countries because they want the oil etc. from them.

The list is endless, but let's start with your touching sympathy for those pieces of dog s**t who flew those planes into the twin towers and the Pentagon. Your compassion for those animals quite obviously marks you out as a terrorist sympathiser.

That alone should get you locked up as a supporter of Islamic extemism. Luckily for you, you live in a democratic country where freedom of speech is allowed and you can spout such crap with impunity.

Try making a similar traitorous outburst in one of those Islamic countries you worship so much and then count your hands afterwards.

You come across to me as being an extremist Islamic sympathiser. I have grave concerns about you. This is only a forum and its a good job it is for you.

If you are anti American then you are anti British also as we are one when it comes to looking after each other. I for one trust the Americans more than I will ever trust Europe.

You hate both of us because you support the Islamic cause which is to destroy the west. You are a false prophet on this forum my friend.

You come across to me as being an extremist Islamic sympathiser. I have grave concerns about you. This is only a forum and its a good job it is for you.

If you are anti American then you are anti British also as we are one when it comes to looking after each other. I for one trust the Americans more than I will ever trust Europe.

You hate both of us because you support the Islamic cause which is to destroy the west. You are a false prophet on this forum my friend.

I'm not anti or pro any country as such.

What I am is anti-going all over the world, throwing your weight around, blowing the beJesus out of smaller countries to get what you want because you can.

Just because I disagree with certain policies America has about how it treats others does not make me anti-American. You obviously despise murder and killing. Yet it's ok when America does it because they're the "good guys".

My original point, which I'm not sure any of you have read or understood, is that what happened on 9/11 (or 11/9 to use the proper British date style) was, in hindsight, expected due to what I've explained above.

America has been "terrorising" countries throughout the world for years now. Is it any wonder that, at some point, one of them got uppity and had a go back?

And, while you're loving America, they were the ones that tooled the Taliban up with weapons in the first place! So while you hate what the East did to the West, it was West who gave them the means in which to carry it out. So, by your own reckoning, you support terrorism more than I apparently do, because you support the country who sold the terrorists the weapons in the first place!

You forgot to add 'Policy'. As far as I've seen leviathan has protested policy....not anti-American/British.

You can be anti American policy without being anti American. Or do you see them as one...if so why?

Archived