Remembrance/Armistice Day (11 November)

I'm not anti or pro any country as such.

What I am is anti-going all over the world, throwing your weight around, blowing the beJesus out of smaller countries to get what you want because you can.

Just because I disagree with certain policies America has about how it treats others does not make me anti-American. You obviously despise murder and killing. Yet it's ok when America does it because they're the "good guys".

My original point, which I'm not sure any of you have read or understood, is that what happened on 9/11 (or 11/9 to use the proper British date style) was, in hindsight, expected due to what I've explained above.

America has been "terrorising" countries throughout the world for years now. Is it any wonder that, at some point, one of them got uppity and had a go back?

And, while you're loving America, they were the ones that tooled the Taliban up with weapons in the first place! So while you hate what the East did to the West, it was West who gave them the means in which to carry it out. So, by your own reckoning, you support terrorism more than I apparently do, because you support the country who sold the terrorists the weapons in the first place!

So how do you feel about Islamic fundamentalists throwing their weight around?

Are you not anti American?

Are you not anti British?

What is your policy towards terrorism?

You forgot to add 'Policy'. As far as I've seen leviathan has protested policy....not anti-American/British.

You can be anti American policy without being anti American. Or do you see them as one...if so why?

What a load of drivel. Policy or not, the aim is the same. Allies are allies. Do you get it now? We will defeat terrorism full stop.

I thought you knew the answers to your questions...you've accused him enough.

I feel as happy as I do watching America throw it's weight around.

No.

No.

I don't like terrorism. My point has always been that terrorism is bad. But what I'm trying to make people see is that, while you're slamming the "Muslim/Islamic" terrorists, you're forgetting about the "terror" that has been spread by the west over the decades.

Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, yet America still used it as an excuse to go in and kick seven bells out of that country. To me, that is terrorism. Yet, because it was called the "War On Terror", a lot of people saw it was ok because of the word "War".

I'm not agreeing with what happened to the twin towers, I'm just saying, in hindsight, it was understandable that it happened.

What a load of drivel. Policy or not, the aim is the same. Allies are allies. Do you get it now? We will defeat terrorism full stop.

Oh purleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez. "We" does that mean YOU? You probably sit on yer ass all day long and don't give a toss for those that do.

One question....is there anything about the USA or the UK you don't like?

Archived