Remembrance/Armistice Day (11 November)

I feel as happy as I do watching America throw it's weight around.

No.

No.

I don't like terrorism. My point has always been that terrorism is bad. But what I'm trying to make people see is that, while you're slamming the "Muslim/Islamic" terrorists, you're forgetting about the "terror" that has been spread by the west over the decades.

Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, yet America still used it as an excuse to go in and kick seven bells out of that country. To me, that is terrorism. Yet, because it was called the "War On Terror", a lot of people saw it was ok because of the word "War".

I'm not agreeing with what happened to the twin towers, I'm just saying, in hindsight, it was understandable that it happened.

So you wouldn't go and kick seven bells out of your enemy then? bearing in mind that they attack you in the way that they set out to kill innocent civilians to prove a point, like the twin towers which hosted people from all religions.

It was understandable that it happened? Please expand on this and explain to me why it is understandable that 3500 innocent people lost their lives for something they were never involved in, in the first place?

I look forward to your answer as terrorism can't be all that bad if you hold these beliefs.

Oh purleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez. "We" does that mean YOU? You probably sit on yer ass all day long and don't give a toss for those that do.

One question....is there anything about the USA or the UK you don't like?

Is there one thing about the USA or Britain you do like?

So you wouldn't go and kick seven bells out of your enemy then? bearing in mind that they attack you in the way that they set out to kill innocent civilians to prove a point, like the twin towers which hosted people from all religions.

It was understandable that it happened? Please expand on this and explain to me why it is understandable that 3500 innocent people lost their lives for something they were never involved in, in the first place?

I look forward to your answer as terrorism can't be all that bad if you hold these beliefs.

I've explained in many of my previous posts. If you can't be bothered to research then I can't be bothered to explain AGAIN!

Archived