Remembrance/Armistice Day (11 November)

I like the West, I like the East and I support any country that is willing to stop terrorism.

I like the North and the south as equal. If you are anti-terrorist and anti-Islamic terrorist then we have common ground surely and you will back America and Britain in their fight against it?

once again excuses for the terror boys your mad

My post was not meant to show i supported such a view, and many of my previous posts would have shown that, sorry to have misled you, my belief is quite simple, the 9/11 attacks were committed by muslims, with the support of muslims, and in the name of Islam.

My post was not meant to show i supported such a view, and many of my previous posts would have shown that, sorry to have misled you, my belief is quite simple, the 9/11 attacks were committed by muslims, with the support of muslims, and in the name of Islam.

I will go along with the truth.

If you believe that to be true why didnt Muslims (alleged) do that a long time ago? & I think you are wrong to say "with the support of Muslims" that is fabricated & you know it. I know many Muslims who say what happened on 9th Sept was awful & it should not have happened.

It is amazing with all this technology yet the Goverment cant catch a man (alleged) hiding in a cave after seven years?

If you believe that to be true why didnt Muslims (alleged) do that a long time ago? & I think you are wrong to say "with the support of Muslims" that is fabricated & you know it. I know many Muslims who say what happened on 9th Sept was awful & it should not have happened.

It is amazing with all this technology yet the Goverment cant catch a man (alleged) hiding in a cave after seven years?

If i had stated that it was with the support of ALL muslims, you may have had a point, but as it clearly shows, i said it had the support of muslims, and considering the fact that British muslims were shown celebrating the 9/11 atrocity, including a school here in Oxford where muslim pupils were seen cheering the news, then quite clearly i am correct im my statement.

Is it really surprising that they havent caught bin laden? look up the geography of places like afghanistan, and it will clearly show how difficult it would be to capture somebody, for gods sake, we have thousands of people disappear in this country every year, who are never found.

Archived