Remembrance/Armistice Day (11 November)

My post was not meant to show i supported such a view, and many of my previous posts would have shown that, sorry to have misled you, my belief is quite simple, the 9/11 attacks were committed by muslims, with the support of muslims, and in the name of Islam.

As was the attack on Iraq by Christians in the name of Christi.....oil.

The point here is Mr contrite is that someone is being hounded and accused of having sympathies with Muslim terrorists...that is blatantly and obviously not true...the chap is anti US policy...not pro terrorist. Anyone with an IQ higher than SD or Richard lamb can see that..hopefully.

Just because your anti policy doesn't make you anti American...I'm the proof of that.

There is a debate here but it's almost impossible

My post was not meant to show i supported such a view, and many of my previous posts would have shown that, sorry to have misled you, my belief is quite simple, the 9/11 attacks were committed by muslims, with the support of muslims, and in the name of Islam.

ROPMSL........why the hell don't you distance yourself from that numptie?...it really doesn't do the far rights cause any good ya know....can you put him on a leash? or back in his cage.

A whole new meaning to stitched up by friendly fire...lol

I feel as happy as I do watching America throw it's weight around.

No.

No.

I don't like terrorism. My point has always been that terrorism is bad. But what I'm trying to make people see is that, while you're slamming the "Muslim/Islamic" terrorists, you're forgetting about the "terror" that has been spread by the west over the decades.

Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, yet America still used it as an excuse to go in and kick seven bells out of that country. To me, that is terrorism. Yet, because it was called the "War On Terror", a lot of people saw it was ok because of the word "War".

I'm not agreeing with what happened to the twin towers, I'm just saying, in hindsight, it was understandable that it happened.

The Muslims must be laughing at traitors like you. Do you seriously think there is anyone like you over in the Middle East feeling guilty? You won't find any do-gooding, hand-wringing lefties in Iraq crying in their (non-alcoholic) beer every time a westerner is killed by a suicide bomb. Do you think they are saying "well, we had it coming" when we retaliate? Of course not. They are driven by blind hatred and a barbaric and oppressive religion.

Here in the west people like you have the luxury of guilt and feeling sorry for the terrorists because you live in a civilized, democratic country where free speech is encouraged.

No Muslim in Bradford, Leeds, Iraq or Saudi felt sorry after 9/11 or 7/7. They were dancing the streets (and still do every Sept 11). Just like traitors like you, they felt we had it coming. And yet here you are wringing your hands over the very people who would like to kill you because a thousand year-old book tells them it's OK to do so.

Bin laden, aside from being a cia asset, and being visited by them in the weeks around 911, is most likely dead. He needed dialysis daily. Not the easiest thing to set up in a cave. Also, has anyone actually watched some of the bin laden vids ? So, so fake.

Why is it that the racist types always paint a picture where they answer all the questions on the Muslims' behalf and then go on argue against the perspective they have protrayed of Muslims??:hihi::suspect:

I can understand why Sam Dingle (FUTO's half brother, re-incarnated RAT) does it because he IS son of A Pakistani and has his own axe to grind against all asians for what one of them did to his mother, and left, but why are the others so bitter?:hihi: Maybe it isn't just about terrorism at all but simply filling a void in their personal lives they seem to be lacking in? Who knows?:huh:

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

The Muslims must be laughing at traitors like you. Do you seriously think there is anyone like you over in the Middle East feeling guilty? You won't find any do-gooding, hand-wringing lefties in Iraq crying in their (non-alcoholic) beer every time a westerner is killed by a suicide bomb. Do you think they are saying "well, we had it coming" when we retaliate? Of course not. They are driven by blind hatred and a barbaric and oppressive religion.

Here in the west people like you have the luxury of guilt and feeling sorry for the terrorists because you live in a civilized, democratic country where free speech is encouraged.

No Muslim in Bradford, Leeds, Iraq or Saudi felt sorry after 9/11 or 7/7. They were dancing the streets (and still do every Sept 11). Just like traitors like you, they felt we had it coming. And yet here you are wringing your hands over the very people who would like to kill you because a thousand year-old book tells them it's OK to do so.

Where did I say I feel sorry for terrorists? Find the post where I said exactly that and I will do a little dance.

Where did I say I feel sorry for terrorists? Find the post where I said exactly that and I will do a little dance.

Dust off those pink tap shoes mate. This is what you said back on page one (my bold):

"I don't blame those that carried it out. They were following orders that had been fed to them by others in power. These people will have been brainwashed from a very young in to believing that these actions are the word of "God" and that, by carrying them out, they are honourable and will receive riches in the afterlife.

I feel as sorry for these people as I do for those on the planes and in the towers."

Dust off those pink tap shoes mate. This is what you said back on page one (my bold):

"I don't blame those that carried it out. They were following orders that had been fed to them by others in power. These people will have been brainwashed from a very young in to believing that these actions are the word of "God" and that, by carrying them out, they are honourable and will receive riches in the afterlife.

I feel as sorry for these people as I do for those on the planes and in the towers."

I said I feel sorry for the pawns who are being used in a game of global chess. I don't see THESE as the terrorists. To me, the terrorists are the ones who sit at the back and control others in to doing their bidding.

Again, much with American forces. I don't blame the soldiers for going and killing a bunch of innocent people, I blame the governments who tell them to do it and pay them for their troubles.

The ones who hijacked the planes are the soldiers in this battle, just as those on the front lines for America; both sent out to kill and murder by those in power.

I said I feel sorry for the pawns who are being used in a game of global chess. I don't see THESE as the terrorists. To me, the terrorists are the ones who sit at the back and control others in to doing their bidding.

Again, much with American forces. I don't blame the soldiers for going and killing a bunch of innocent people, I blame the governments who tell them to do it and pay them for their troubles.

The ones who hijacked the planes are the soldiers in this battle, just as those on the front lines for America; both sent out to kill and murder by those in power.

Now you're just waffling and backpedalling like crazy.

Be a man and at least have the courage of your convictions instead of trying to weasel out of what you said.

I'm still waiting for that dance.

Archived