Remembrance/Armistice Day (11 November)

Now you're just waffling and backpedalling like crazy.

Be a man and at least have the courage of your convictions instead of trying to weasel out of what you said.

I'm still waiting for that dance.

You stole the words out of my mouth Mothman.

I hope his poetry isn't as muddled as his postings are.

Some Muslim educational guidance for young children. This is taken from "The Week" dated September 26. (A weekly news magazine)

A Saudi Arabian cleric denounced the beloved Disney character Mickey Mouse as one of quote "Satan's Soldiers" who is trying to trick Muslim children into loving mice.

"According to Islamic law, Mickey Mouse should be killed off in all cases" said Sheikh Muhammud Munajid.

Some Muslim educational guidance for young children. This is taken from "The Week" dated September 26. (A weekly news magazine)

A Saudi Arabian cleric denounced the beloved Disney character Mickey Mouse as one of quote "Satan's Soldiers" who is trying to trick Muslim children into loving mice.

"According to Islamic law, Mickey Mouse should be killed off in all cases" said Sheikh Muhammud Munajid.

Thats nothing, whilst flicking through the endless list of Sky channels I cam across one station (in Arabic) showing a clearly western cartoon dubbed over. It was farm animals including ducks, sheep, a dog and some chickens. There was also a pig involved, speaking in arabic and part of the farmyard 'clan'. They are not as opposed to to things as they would have you believe it would seem.

Thats nothing, whilst flicking through the endless list of Sky channels I cam across one station (in Arabic) showing a clearly western cartoon dubbed over. It was farm animals including ducks, sheep, a dog and some chickens. There was also a pig involved, speaking in arabic and part of the farmyard 'clan'. They are not as opposed to to things as they would have you believe it would seem.

Yeah I know! The Muslim mafia have a contract out just on Mickey Mouse maybe cos he speaks with something like an Americna accent :hihi:

As was the attack on Iraq by Christians in the name of Christi.....oil.

The point here is Mr contrite is that someone is being hounded and accused of having sympathies with Muslim terrorists...that is blatantly and obviously not true...the chap is anti US policy...not pro terrorist. Anyone with an IQ higher than SD or Richard lamb can see that..hopefully.

Just because your anti policy doesn't make you anti American...I'm the proof of that.

There is a debate here but it's almost impossible

Wrong, all oil transactions will be monitored carefully to make sure

Iragis get what is rightfully theirs in accordence with Resolution 1483.

It also created an international body to monitor the Coalition's expenditures from Iraq's oil revenue, the International Advisory and Monitoring Board. The Coalition's authority to expend Iraq's oil revenue was conditional. The Coalition was only authorized to expend those funds for the benefit of the Iraqi people.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UN_Security_Council_Resolution_1483

Wrong, all oil transactions will be monitored carefully to make sure

Iragis get what is rightfully theirs in accordence with Resolution 1483.

Whether or not that resolution was passed BEFORE or AFTER. The coalition illegally invaded a sovereign nation. It was wrong.

Bit like Germany invading England and dividing it's booty. Just because you have might and power at your disposal doesn't make you right. Winning doesn't make you right.

It also created an international body to monitor the Coalition's expenditures from Iraq's oil revenue, the International Advisory and Monitoring Board. The Coalition's authority to expend Iraq's oil revenue was conditional. The Coalition was only authorized to expend those funds for the benefit of the Iraqi people.

What international body? Do you mean the international body that backed the attack? Those who refused to back the coalition...were they part of that international body? You'll probably find that the IB was headed by the States and the UK. You'll probably find also that we'll stay in there for a long long time to come because it will justify our continued drain on the Iraqi's oil reserves.

With respect jobee...the States does not invest Trillions unless it has a substantial Dollar return. Prettying the picture with "international bodies" just doesn't cut.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UN_Security_Council_Resolution_1483

QUOTE]The resolution was made after the attack.

We will just have to wait and see how it works out.

America is not desperate for oil is it?

I think the oil card has been overplayed.

QUOTE]The resolution was made after the attack.

We will just have to wait and see how it works out.

America is not desperate for oil is it?

I think the oil card has been overplayed.

Not anymore Jobee.

Your right tho..we'll just have to wait n see.

Archived