Remembrance/Armistice Day (11 November)

They wanted to unite Vietnam under communist rule...the Americans had quite a thorny bush up their backside when it came to communism at that time. So...one day communism, another day oil.

No oil in Afghanistan??

http://www.rense.com/general15/britishwakingup.htm

Or type-in: 'Afghan Oil Pipeline'. It'll lead you to dozens of links.

I'm not so arrogant as to think it's all my notion...there are many people out there with eyes open...and minds.

With oil prices on the rise and petrol prices going up at the pump the US is now waking up to the realization that they need to start drilling for oil in their own backyard and they have more untapped oil (and natural gas) than the rest of the oil producing nations combined.

The influential enviro nazis have up to now managed to stop oil exploration but their day is now just about passed.

I look forward to the day when the US can tell the middle east to stick their oil up their jacksies

They wanted to unite Vietnam under communist rule...the Americans had quite a thorny bush up their backside when it came to communism at that time. So...one day communism, another day oil.

No oil in Afghanistan??

I'm not so arrogant as to think it's all my notion...there are many people out there with eyes open...and minds.

No oil in Afghanistan??

When the Vietnamese under General Giap issued resolution 15, it said nothing about politics, the word used was 'unification'.

Thick American Governments had no business in Nam, they should have realized that by the surprising amount of resistence to them in the South.

The Vietnamese had every right to their civil war-winner takes all.

You seriously expect anyone to believe that EVERY Muslim feels the way that you believe them to?

Are you kidding, Muslims believe exactly what they're told to believe. It's all part and parcel of belonging to that wonderfully warm and fuzzy religion of theirs

Sorry, pal, but judging by the Muslims I know, you are wrong

Thankfully, I'm not your pal.

Even so I'd like to see you find me a Muslim who doesn't think the USA "had it coming" on 9/11.

Even harder to find would be a Muslim who will publicly condemn the terrorists who carried out the bombings, WITHOUT tempering their crocodile tears with some guff about American foreign policy.

Thankfully, I'm not your pal.

Even so I'd like to see you find me a Muslim who doesn't think the USA "had it coming" on 9/11.

Even harder to find would be a Muslim who will publicly condemn the terrorists who carried out the bombings, WITHOUT tempering their crocodile tears with some guff about American foreign policy.

Yeah, I guess that is good.

As you pointed out, you are no friend of mine, so the chances of you being there when I'm talking to some Muslim friends, is pretty much zero, so sadly your blinkered worldview will not get changed by me.

Yeah, I guess that is good.

As you pointed out, you are no friend of mine, so the chances of you being there when I'm talking to some Muslim friends, is pretty much zero, so sadly your blinkered worldview will not get changed by me.

At least you didn't try and deny it :hihi:

Archived