Remembrance/Armistice Day (11 November)

By that do you mean chained to the flasehood of an out-of-date medieval religion which distorts reality around them and forces them to include ridiculous rituals and laws in their way of life?

None of which have a place in the modern civilized world. And yet we are forced to accommodate them by the do-gooders and apologists.

no matter what you say against terrorist musims on here there will always be a sandle wearing pc idiot on here to back them up oh your right about all muslims cheering when the twin towers went down

And rejoicing in the streets after the London bombings..that made me sick to see that :gag:...but I'm sure it didn't bother some people on here one bit.

Only difference was that Muslims wouldn't dare cheer in the streets of NY after 911, but they had the balls to do it in streets of London, the country they live in....********.

And rejoicing in the streets after the London bombings..that made me sick to see that :gag:...but I'm sure it didn't bother some people on here one bit.

Only difference was that Muslims wouldn't dare cheer in the streets of NY after 911, but they had the balls to do it in streets of London, the country they live in....********.

What a polite American? Are they all as stupid as you over there Poppins, or are you the exception??:hihi:

Maybe American should have invaded London instead of Baghdad, hey Poppins?

By that do you mean chained to the flasehood of an out-of-date medieval religion which distorts reality around them and forces them to include ridiculous rituals and laws in their way of life?

Yes-a psychosis.

I would ban all organised religions in the UK.

What a polite American? Are they all as stupid as you over there Poppins, or are you the exception??:hihi:

Maybe American should have invaded London instead of Baghdad, hey Poppins?

tab 1, your just another Muslim agreeing with those tragedies ...sad bugger :(

tab 1, your just another Muslim agreeing with those tragedies ...sad bugger :(
Sad is the idiot posting profanities on an internet forum Poppins. myself nor any Muslim I know has danced in the streets over the attacks, and for any idiot to come on here and post such garbage that they were is indeed sad. Have you any sypathy for human suffering at all? Or is it simply feel sorry for the pooooor Americans time. The American government has caused more suffering for innocent people of the world and the Americans have cellebrated murder of Muslims as a success, and yet you have the audacity to abuse all muslims. Get a life.

Archived