Remembrance/Armistice Day (11 November)

What a polite American? Are they all as stupid as you over there Poppins, or are you the exception??:hihi:

Maybe American should have invaded London instead of Baghdad, hey Poppins?

Might have to come over there and invade dear old London town after all seeing as you're giving it all up to the Muslims anyway

London-istan, center of Muslim extremism and terror training in the heart of Europe.

Remind me again where the 9-11 hijackers learned to fly?

Somewhere in Florida I believe so what? They weren't American citizens. Just came here on work visas and enrolled as students in a private flying school like thousands of others who want to learn to fly . Your Muslim loonies are home grown and being brainwashed by extremist clerics the UK government allow into the country and the London terror bombings were all carried out by Brit Muslims

Your home town boy Richard Reid is now locked away getting bed, board and three square a day at the American taxpayers expense unfortunately when all they had to do on that plane was descend to below 9,000 feet open a door and toss him out

Somewhere in Florida I believe so what? They weren't American citizens. Just came here on work visas. Your Muslim loonies are home grown and being brainwashed by extremist clerics the UK government allow into the country and the London terror bombings were all carried out by Brit Muslims

Your home town boy Richard Reid is now locked away getting bed, board and three square a day at the American taxpayers expense unfortunately when all they had to do was descend to below 9,000 feet open a door and toss him out

And a lot of non-loony Muslims are also British

Somewhere in Florida I believe so what? They weren't American citizens. Just came here on work visas and enrolled as students in a private flying school like thousands of others who want to learn to fly . Your Muslim loonies are home grown and being brainwashed by extremist clerics the UK government allow into the country and the London terror bombings were all carried out by Brit Muslims

Your home town boy Richard Reid is now locked away getting bed, board and three square a day at the American taxpayers expense unfortunately when all they had to do on that plane was descend to below 9,000 feet open a door and toss him out

This guy was though...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing

Out of interest...are you American or an ex pat?

This guy was though...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing

Out of interest...are you American or an ex pat?

I am Sheffield born and bred but have lived in the US for many years although I am still very fond of Sheffield and Yorkshire as the place I grew up in and still have fond memories of.

I'm also fond of the US and feel obliged to put a good word in when certain blatantly ant-American individuals post hate mail about the country and who are obviously brainwashed by extremist religious beliefs and we know what that religion is dont we?

Archived