Remembrance/Armistice Day (11 November)

Errrrrrrm, is this a magazine for the consumption of the stupid Americans? Brainwashing goes on and see how well it works, eeeeeeeeeehaaaaah!!:hihi:

I was livining in Sheffield, earning a living and paying taxes while your daddy was still weaving carpets in Karachi. You're just a johnny come lately so get back in your cab. There are fares to pick up at Gatwick :hihi::hihi:

Sorry if you don't like the sound of my language tab1, my Sheffield education is still with me, and yes I have seen the Britishvideo of Muslims celebrating in the streets after 7/7...didn't you ? everyone else in England did, your a complete idiot pretending you know nothing about it but somehow you seem to find these tragedies sooo funny .

Almost as funny as the gung ho U.S army driving through Iraqi streets firing willy nilly at cars for fun and killing innocent drivers.. or torturing/molesting/beating prisoners at Abu Graib??.. :loopy:

I was livining in Sheffield, earning a living and paying taxes while your daddy was still weaving carpets in Karachi. You're just a johnny come lately so get back in your cab. There are fares to pick up at Gatwick :hihi::hihi:

Tab1, he's right y'know, get back in your cab so you can pick him up from the pub at midnight after he's drunk and got kebab down his shirt.:thumbsup:

Sorry if you don't like the sound of my language tab1, my Sheffield education is still with me, and yes I have seen the Britishvideo of Muslims celebrating in the streets after 7/7...didn't you ? everyone else in England did, your a complete idiot pretending you know nothing about it but somehow you seem to find these tragedies sooo funny .
Then you wouldn't mind posting a link to such genuine cellebrations on here then with proof of course that it was cellebrating the 7/7 attacks and not just footage of just any cellebration dressed up as that. You have a chance to prove that all muslims in London cellebrated and that you are not just a brainwashed idiot posting garbage on here. Go for it!

Then you wouldn't mind posting a link to such genuine cellebrations on here then with proof of course that it was cellebrating the 7/7 attacks and not just footage of just any cellebration dressed up as that. You have a chance to prove you that all muslims in London cellebrated and that you are not just a brainwashed idiot posting garbage on here. Go for it!

No, I think you'll find she is... and I'd just like to say the crimes committed by the unprofessional redneck soldiers in Iraq n Afghanistan are always sickening to see - and theres plenty video proof - ********!

Duhh! Not steel but "steal"

Where did you get your ejumacayshum?:hihi:

You see honest people don't even know how the bloody word is even spelt but you robbing swines do. Oh it wasn't my dady weaving carpets sunny but my Grandady fighting for this country that I live, work and pay my taxes in. No will not put up withFox Channel reared, brainwashed, fat, loud mouth American idiots, only 7% of whom have passports and claiming to know more about my religion than I do. In particular the pathetic dopy American who thinks Pakistan is in the middle East.:loopy:

No, I think you'll find she is... and I'd just like to say the crimes committed by the unprofessional redneck soldiers in Iraq n Afghanistan are always sickening to see - and theres plenty video proof - ********!

Funny things is most of them probably are and proud of it:hihi:

Christ on a crutch. Do none of you supposed "adults" feel at all bad about turning a "rememberance" thread into WW3?!!

And no offense meant to the OP, who I believe was just trying to do something nice. I'm sorry your thread turned nasty hon, but that's people I guess. :(

not sure why it makes people feel better by calling Americans - all 300 million of them - 'stupid'.

I don't suppose you'd care to explain, tab1, exactly why 27 of the world's top universities are in the United States, while there's only 2 in the entire Muslim world, representing over 1 billion people, in the top 500?

Thats why there here and not over there :D.

Archived