Red Deer off West Street - Traditional Pub - new menu decor

Rainrescue

The Red Deer just off West Street has recently had an total clean up and over-haul. New kitchen, new menu, new chef. They have tried to keep a very traditional feel to the place, and mostly keep the 'Sheffield' feel about it.

The chef's a friend of mine, and he was saying they are about to be doing an offer of 'free pint with each meal bought' will check out the offer.

They also have a function room upstairs for hire or for events.

Hope you like it - to get a good idea of a traditional Sheffield pub thats not too far from the main action.

Strix - the Guide Dog for the Blind often visit there during the day that I have seen - but I wouldn't think it would be one for too many doggy collections - however there is a lovely beer garden out the back.

slh73 - I bet that was a long time ago that you went in then - this pub has great ale on now - and has attracted a good many real ale drinkers to include it in their circuit.

Archived