Red Deer off West Street - Traditional Pub - new menu decor

Rainrescue

Helloooo

What time is food served please?

Oooo oooo, can we do the pub quiz there (if it's still on) one Sunday? I used to do it every week. It's the hardest quiz in the world and made me feel about as intelligent as dead slug. Loved it! Our first attempt yielded 4 points out of a possible 20. Get in!

:)

ps. I've just realised that my reply had nothing to do with the time that food is served. In a pitiful attempt to keep to keep on track:

Q: What time is food served?

A: I have no idea.

Oooo oooo, can we do the pub quiz there (if it's still on) one Sunday? I used to do it every week. It's the hardest quiz in the world and made me feel about as intelligent as dead slug. Loved it! Our first attempt yielded 4 points out of a possible 20. Get in!

:)

ps. I've just realised that my reply had nothing to do with the time that food is served. In a pitiful attempt to keep to keep on track:

Q: What time is food served?

A: I have no idea.

Its on, slug for brains! :D

Its on, slug for brains! :D

That's dead slug for brains, if you don't mind.

Can't wait :)

Pub quiz is still on a sunday. It starts around 9pm and there's prizes for 20/20, top scorers and best team name.

You two best get brushing up on your general knowledge!

haha! to be fair, last time we tried it, we got a PB of 15 out of 20. Getting there slowly. :D

I miss the Red Deer. It's been a long time since I was last there.

Seems the quiz has a bit of a reputation for being tough - so will be great for getting the old thinking cells dusted down then.

Also, the manager tells me there is - West Indian Evening coming up

Taste of the Caribbean at the Red Deer on the 2nd October

From 5.00pm - 11.00pm

Tickets are £1 each which inc. free West Indian buffet

Also: Traditional Food being served, alongside Different Rums, Rum Cocktails

& Reggae Music. Tickets for sale from the bar.

Great atmosphere

sounds like the place is about to be innundated with scousers :D

Where've you been Andy? Your profile still says you're in Birmingham, so are you travelling up specially for the quiz?

Hi Strix, I am still in Brum, but will be back in Sheff in January time :)

Archived