Spiders and hoovers

yan

I think it's that time of year again. Why is it, come Sept the house is full of those MASSIVE, black, fast house spiders?

I don't usually kill spiders but today I was sat on the floor playing with my son when the BIGGEST beast you have ever seen ran by. My OH is at work so it was down to me to get the bugger.

I got out the trusty dyson with the extensions and tools and sucked the git up!

Only thing is, now I'm really worried that it will get out. Do you think it will be dead in there? Can it escape if it's still alive? Oh my god I'm even scared of walking past the bloody hoover now:help:

You should talk about these "Tegenarias". Big brown spiders who run very fast.

I hate them !!! When one of them is introducing my appartment, I can't not kill them. I also use to see them around september, probably because they are looking for hots places.

Alternatively, you could just scoop them up (with a cup if you don't want to touch them) and let them out of the door so that they can go back to doing us a favour and eating all the other little critters that plague us.

I know people are scared of them, but why kill them?

Because they have secret little homing devices on their heads(havn`t you seen them?), and they always come back, but bring their mates with little spears and guns and stuff, then you have an army of peed off spiders rampaging round your house.:rant:

Splat em befre they splat you;)

Thanks every1. Well I had some spider spray a few years ago but I didn't think it worked!?

As for the spider coming back out 8) I will not look forward to it and am going to prepare an array of weapons of mass destruction right now...

I hate those big buggers and would rather have a house full of creepy crawlies!

Cya

Thanks every1. Well I had some spider spray a few years ago but I didn't think it worked!?

As for the spider coming back out 8) I will not look forward to it and am going to prepare an array of weapons of mass destruction right now...

I hate those big buggers and would rather have a house full of creepy crawlies!

Cya

YAY!!!

Go smash it!!:hihi:

Archived