Spiders and hoovers

yan

I've been mooching around on the net (don't call it the web!!!) and inadvertantly clicked on this site :shocked:

WTF??

You seriously should have warned me 1st, now that was just cruel:gag:

I had a little play with it but as soon as I changed the colour and the speed of the ba****d it brought my memories of the beast flooding back.

I'm scarred for life now:o

can British spiders bite ?

becuase i swear i got chomped by one the other day :o

ALL spiders can bite...but the UK ones are not venomous enough for it to have an effect. saying that I though I was bitten once and it did go a bit red

daddy long legs are actually the most venomous creatue on earth!! BUT they dont have any teeth to bite :hihi:

I think it's that time of year again. Why is it, come Sept the house is full of those MASSIVE, black, fast house spiders?

I don't usually kill spiders but today I was sat on the floor playing with my son when the BIGGEST beast you have ever seen ran by. My OH is at work so it was down to me to get the bugger.

I got out the trusty dyson with the extensions and tools and sucked the git up!

Only thing is, now I'm really worried that it will get out. Do you think it will be dead in there? Can it escape if it's still alive? Oh my god I'm even scared of walking past the bloody hoover now:help:

I hoovered one up in bagless hoover and went out a week later to empty it in the bin and it was STILL ALIVE!!:shocked: If you get the chance, splat them or get a cat, we came back last week and ours had squashed two big uns! :thumbsup:

what is the purpose of a spider anyway? Only other than eating other tiny worthless creatures i.e - flies. Why do they have to come and live with us, like when your sat watching Corrie and a huge thing comes and sits beside you...

one thing i always wondered... why is everybody scared of them? LOL

I had an absolute monster the other day, a huge great hairy thing with tattoos and and flick knife scuttling up the wall behind a cabinet and giving me the rods because it knew i couldn't reach it. I swear it was sniggering as I ran around like a headless chicken. :gag::gag:

it was

shelob was it mort?

can British spiders bite ?

becuase i swear i got chomped by one the other day :o

yEAH THEY CAN, i GOT BITTEN BY ONE TOO A FEW MONTHS AGO IN THE GARDEN, I DID SQUASH IT INBETWEEN MY FINGERS THOUGH, NOT REALISING IT WAS THERE. iT FELT LIKE A SMALL STING AND MY FINGER WAS RED FOR A HOUR OR SO.:gag:

Archived