Spiders and hoovers

yan

I am so absolutely petrified of spiders it is unreal! I could never even get close enough to squash one or stand on it or suck it up the hoover if it's bigger than a 10p piece! Honestly Im terrible I just scream and cry and run like a loony to get away! if my OH isn't in i have to go get a neighbour to get rid as I physically can't stay in the house when I know there's a spider there!

The other night I bathed the kids, thew a towel round them and they went downstairs to get dried and dressed, I went in the room and began helping my6 yr old get dry properly. There was a big black spider crawling up his back:gag: me being the lovely mother I am, ran off into the back room to get my OH to sort it out. Poor kid:rolleyes::hihi:

Didn't you just splat it over his back and fire him back in the tub? :D:thumbsup:

Seriously though a flick of the finger should do the trick.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been laughing so much at your posts about spiders (sorry guys!). I'm training to be a hypnotherapist at the moment and I need people to practice on, would anybody be interested in having some free hypnotherapy for their arachnophobia, in return for me writing a confidential case study? I am fully insured. If you would be interested please PM me.

Unfortunately, it won't stop them coming in your house but it might help you deal with them better?!

Thanks everyone :)

I HATE HATE HATE spiders, I'm terrified of them! The post about someone leaving their kid with a spider on their back - thats me, I've done that several times! :blush: I feel bad though because my eldest has picked up on it and screams every time a money spider is around now :( we have to get daddy to help them go outside :hihi:

If the buggers dare venture near my house, they are on a suicide mission for sure. KILL THEM ALL IMEDIATELY otherwise they fetch all the bluddy family and carry on breeding.Just put on your husband big shoe, tuck the bottom of your trousers in your socks, say night night and squash!!

Archived