Pewitt Café near Owler Bar

I also watched the race when Beryl and my late wife got away from the field together and then Beryl forged ahead to win alone.My wife,Christine Goodfellow,Beacon RCC was second.The event was sponsored by Sipelia cutlery and I am still using daily the cutlery awarded as prizes.

Beryl was a friend of ours and stayed with us several times when racing in the Midlands,usually with husband Charlie and daughter Denise.

I also watched the race when Beryl and my late wife got away from the field together and then Beryl forged ahead to win alone.My wife,Christine Goodfellow,Beacon RCC was second.The event was sponsored by Sipelia cutlery and I am still using daily the cutlery awarded as prizes.

Beryl was a friend of ours and stayed with us several times when racing in the Midlands,usually with husband Charlie and daughter Denise.

I heard that Beryl died on her bike if true then Britains two greatist cyclists Beryl and Tom both died doing what they loved.

Archived