The Sheffield Gay Scene

Carborundum

i fail to see how dragging up is classed as culture but there ya go.

I've actually spent the last 3 months in Brighton where people don't insist on telling the world they're gay and before that 6 months in Birmingham where i regularly attended gay football matches

I don't stick to the scene as I'm not the kinda gay man to make myself a minority group then complain gays aren't accepted like half of you lot on here

i fail to see how dragging up is classed as culture but there ya go.

I've actually spent the last 3 months in Brighton where people don't insist on telling the world they're gay and before that 6 months in Birmingham where i regularly attended gay football matches

I don't stick to the scene as I'm not the kinda gay man to make myself a minority group then complain gays aren't accepted like half of you lot on here

Football is not culture - you have probably never attended a gay artists exhibition in your life or a drag show ... :( <frowns again and gives up in despair>

I don't need to goto a "gay" artists exhibition normal ones are good enough (fyi I've been to tate and ysp many times) and I have been to drag shows i lived 5 minutes away from Glamorous in Birmingham.

Stop making assumptions you numpty

them rumours are rubbish. Nylon has not been taken over by sanctuary as much as they are pushing them rumours about. this new gay venue that is apparently opening has something to do with sanctuary but i very much doubt it will take off

we are pushin no such rummors we did put a bid in for nylon and were out bid so Ddp2 hope that ends that one

the rumours are rife on the internet stu. also a group on facebook has been put up.your promo team have also been pushing these rumours.

Archived