The Sheffield Gay Scene

Carborundum

I don't need to goto a "gay" artists exhibition normal ones are good enough (fyi I've been to tate and ysp many times) and I have been to drag shows i lived 5 minutes away from Glamorous in Birmingham.

Stop making assumptions you numpty

I've performed at Glamorous myself a few years ago, as support act to Boy George Experience, and had a very appreciative audience!:hihi:

We have been following this and several other threads in this area for a while.

It is true Essential are looking at more than one venue in Sheffield. We are currently in negotiation for one but unfortunately in these economic times, the rent a business rates required for a venue of the standard we need is difficult to find.

It would be more along the lines of Queer, the bar we run on Canal St. With music and a late licence as opposed to a super club type venue.

I will start a new thread now so your opinions and suggestions can be voiced.

We have been following this and several other threads in this area for a while.

It is true Essential are looking at more than one venue in Sheffield. We are currently in negotiation for one but unfortunately in these economic times, the rent a business rates required for a venue of the standard we need is difficult to find.

It would be more along the lines of Queer, the bar we run on Canal St. With music and a late licence as opposed to a super club type venue.

I will start a new thread now so your opinions and suggestions can be voiced.

It'll be great news if Essential come to Sheffield. I was in their talent contest in Manchester and really enjoyed it, singing my one and only 'Wuthering Heights'...

...damn it, but however much I try and avoid singing the song, everyone keeps wanting to hear it lol :hihi:

Archived