The Sheffield Gay Scene

Carborundum

So I would take it that you would flock along to see DJ Chris Moyles if he was playing his hate speech and fall over yourself to contribute to his already over-inflated salary >:<

people like you insight homophobia with your attitude

it's quite clear you have issues with anything that isn't gay orientated as for Chris Moyles why bring him into this the previous poster never mentioned him?

people like you insight homophobia with your attitude

it's quite clear you have issues with anything that isn't gay orientated as for Chris Moyles why bring him into this the previous poster never mentioned him?

Because he should be fired for making fun of nice gay people like Will Young !!

Because he should be fired for making fun of nice gay people like Will Young !!

IMHO, Will Young is old enough not to take it so seriously. Would you have such a problem with Moyles if he took it out on Britney?? Or is it because Radio 1 isn't a 'gay' radio station??

I am not promoting exclusion for the Sheffield gay community .. although a gay minibus busisng gay people to clubs in Sheffield sounds a good idea so that they can travel in a "safe" environment :-)

Thats a crazy idea, why not walk its easy to do it.

I am not promoting exclusion for the Sheffield gay community .. although a gay minibus busisng gay people to clubs in Sheffield sounds a good idea so that they can travel in a "safe" environment :-)

are you really that stupid? how do you live your everyday life? do you not leave the house in fear you may meet someone straight?

people like you you are the reason homophobia still exists today

are you really that stupid? how do you live your everyday life? do you not leave the house in fear you may meet someone straight?

people like you you are the reason homophobia still exists today

damo might i just point out that while you may feel ok going down to the bars etc on your own as i do, some people dont?

there is a lot to be said for safety in numbers and while yes, in some cases it does seem like one rule for us one rule for them if its put forward the wrong way there was a time not too long ago where a service like this would have been something of a god send to me. Especially when i was new to the scene and just coming out.

and besides as for the whole why don't we just integrate etc attitude your last few posts have had, surely you could say that same for things like womens book clubs, coffee mornings etc?

but how can he ever feel safe if he insists on living in a gay cocoon?

I understand the point regarding womens bookclubs but you have to accept his attitude is nothing short of shocking

Archived