The Sheffield Gay Scene

Carborundum

I cannot waitg to see Tyranna on BGT - I am one of her biggest fans and I do hope she gets through to the next stage - that will shut up all the nay sayers and knockers on here - bets of Carborundum luck to you Tia and I shall be watching ...

If Tryanna gets through to the next stage of Britain's got talent, then I'm Jennifer Lopez. She has the ability of a broken toaster and the personality and charisma of a Fray Bentos pie. The 'act' doesn't need a judge - it needs an exorcist.

I'm not alone in being sick and tired of all the blatant self promotion and backside kissing going on regarding this 'act' who apparently now doesn't 'act' at all - and is back pedalling far quicker than she could ever pedal on her bike.

Relating to topic, I too hear that Sanctuary is temporarily closing. Shame really. I quite liked it - and it was really nice to have a gay venue in (what I believed to be) a listed building. I hope it's not too long before it's back.

I cannot waitg to see Tyranna on BGT - I am one of her biggest fans and I do hope she gets through to the next stage - that will shut up all the nay sayers and knockers on here - bets of Carborundum luck to you Tia and I shall be watching ...

You are a bit like "jekyl and hyde", on here you are Tyranna`s biggest fan, but in real life you tell me a different story........... but I am not one to gossip ;);)

If Tryanna gets through to the next stage of Britain's got talent, then I'm Jennifer Lopez. She has the ability of a broken toaster and the personality and charisma of a Fray Bentos pie. The 'act' doesn't need a judge - it needs an exorcist.

I'm not alone in being sick and tired of all the blatant self promotion and backside kissing going on regarding this 'act' who apparently now doesn't 'act' at all - and is back pedalling far quicker than she could ever pedal on her bike.

Relating to topic, I too hear that Sanctuary is temporarily closing. Shame really. I quite liked it - and it was really nice to have a gay venue in (what I believed to be) a listed building. I hope it's not too long before it's back.

I can let you know that he doesn't get far, not sure if he got through this round but I know he's no longer involved and hasn't been for a while

Stagewalker, your comment has really GOT MY BACK UP!!!

I've reported you to the Administrators, and really hope we will not be seeing you anymore on this Forum, which will be a far sweeter-smelling place without you!!!:hihi:

BTW, the next GALA Gay Arts festival meeting is TOMORROW, Tuesday, at 7pm, at dempseys as per usual!:thumbsup:

Archived