The Sheffield Gay Scene

Carborundum

Well that is a most unkind thing to say about one of Sheffields most famous performers

Actually as other posters have said there are actually other talented performers that meet your title, i wouldnt say this is one of them

who at least had the B***s to go on Britains Got Talent - why is there so much back biting and bitching on this forum instead of supporting a talented local individual representing Sheffield in a national event

I find that last statement questionable having seen enough myself to draw my own conclusions and opinions as for having the guts to go on talent most people on the forum have bust lives which means that going on such things is not possible.

- I for one think Tyranna is greta for having a go AND for trying to get other gay events off the ground in Sheffield such as Gala against all this negativity - people may have the right to free speech on here but that does not mean they have to conduct what is akin to a witch hunt - we are not in the 17th Century any more .... and any Witch Finder Generals should be banned from this Forum ...

As is your opinion and we all have our own opinions, i would like to know who these ringleaders are, as far as i can see there isnt any, its just the general consensus

Arthur Lucan (Old Mother Reilly) has a lot to answer for, drag queens should be made to serve their apprenticeship in Afghanistan/Iran; their reunions would be as well attended as Iraqi suicide bomber and Kamikaze reunions.:D

Archived