The Sheffield Gay Scene

Carborundum

Not Read the entire thread, as i really can't be bothered!!

My best friend is gay, and i've been to most of the places you've stated in the OP! And i didn't know the roebuck tavern was a gay place??!?!?

You should be going to Climax on friday then???

You are entitled to your opinion Spider Pete as I am to mine - I do find Tyranna is a truly unique performer - one of a kind ...

You are right about saying "one of a kind" there is deffinately no one else like her (which is a relief).

posted by Carborundum

and any Witch Finder Generals should be banned from this Forum ...

There is no "witch finder generals" here, it is just people voicing their opinions, and if people are going to be banned for having an opinion, then it doesnt say much for the Forum.

Arthur Lucan (Old Mother Reilly) has a lot to answer for, drag queens should be made to serve their apprenticeship in Afghanistan/Iran; their reunions would be as well attended as Iraqi suicide bomber and Kamikaze reunions.:D

...Or Karaoke Reunions lol!!!:love:

A video of Tyranna

http://www.channel4.com/fourdocs/film/film-detail.jsp?id=5602

Can I ask, is this for real or is it all staged?

Quite.

Nope, that's the real thing. Warts and all.

Frankly I've heard chickens being strangled that had better voices.

Now someone tell me that that's got talent and I'll eat my own leg.

Tryanna - report me to the Admin if you want. There's nothing wrong with having an opinion. All I'm doing is expressing mine. You're a part (albeit unpaid) of the Sheffield gay scene (whether we like it or not) and frequent it often, so this is entirely in keeping with the thread.

As a former Moderator of the site, I understand intimately the rules of the forum - and I'm not breaking any.

My advice to you would be to toughen up. You can't expect to put yourself out there, court attention like you do and then complain when people don't like what you do.

Archived