The Sheffield Gay Scene

Carborundum

A video of Tyranna

http://www.channel4.com/fourdocs/film/film-detail.jsp?id=5602

Can I ask, is this for real or is it all staged?

It is INDEED REAL; many people DO think it was staged, but the amazing thing was that it GENUINELY HAPPENED; I was conned into making a trip to London and then a frantic dash across the city to make an 'appointment' at an agreed time, at a place that was no longer a record company office!!!

I was similarly cheated by an individual in Nottingham who passed himself off as manager of AD2 and I had a wasted coach journey down there last year; the conman in that case was found out and cautioned by the Police!!!:hihi:

It is INDEED REAL; many people DO think it was staged, but the amazing thing was that it GENUINELY HAPPENED; I was conned into making a trip to London and then a frantic dash across the city to make an 'appointment' at an agreed time, at a place that was no longer a record company office!!!

I was similarly cheated by an individual in Nottingham who passed himself off as manager of AD2 and I had a wasted coach journey down there last year; the conman in that case was found out and cautioned by the Police!!!:hihi:

The worde gullible springs to mind.

I've heard that 'Climax' has three seperate rooms - is this true?

What kind of music is played here?

Hey stagewalker, yes it is split into different rooms, this is what the last email said:

Presenting: The 1st Climax Shades Party (Fri 24th April)

Summer 2009 is just around the corner and we are warming up to the thought of long and lazy sunshine-filled days already!!!

SO: Climax-goers, Get your funky sunglasses on for this April's Climax ...

FREE SUNGLASSES GIVE AWAY ON THE NIGHT....

and:

DJ Scott Kelly in the Foundry playing the best in pop and chart

DJ Emma and DJ Kitty in the Fusion playing a cool mix of indie, soul, funk and RnB

Its going to be HOT!!!

ADVANCE Tickets available from Union Box Office and Dempseys.... Not only will you save yourself some cash, you also beat the Q on the night!!!

See you there xx

I'm sure someone will quickly correct me if im wrong but its generally the second Friday of the month

Well I thought it usually the 3rd Friday of the month but they change it sometimes when there is a bank holiday or uni hols ???

I'm guessing it's gonna be on the 15th but I don't want to make plans then find it's gonna be on the 22nd ??? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

:confused:

Well I thought it usually the 3rd Friday of the month but they change it sometimes when there is a bank holiday or uni hols ???

I'm guessing it's gonna be on the 15th but I don't want to make plans then find it's gonna be on the 22nd ??? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

hmm, you might be best asking someone like spider pete. I only really attend viva climax as by the time it rolls round either my funds are starting to run low or something else comes up

Email the group on facebook Shiesh - they should be able to tell you as I'm sure next month's plans are underway already.

Is it true we're getting sunglasses at this one?

Archived