The Sheffield Gay Scene

Carborundum

You mean that demented noise in front of a studio mic was fore real? the ming boggles.:loopy::gag::suspect::help:

Well take a look at this link

This shows what other transexuals and gay people think of tyrana and her performances. The comments start at 2.54

As far as I can see she only gets one positive comment made about her.

Tyranna why not listen to people and what they think of your act, instead of embarassing them and yourself.

Does anyone know when the May Climax is going to be held ....I need to know asap so I can make arrangements for a birthday !!!

:)

It is generally on the THIRD Friday of the month; sometimes the fourth, such as the one this month, thanks to the student holidays.

I have NEVER known a Climax to be on the second Friday of the month; so it is most likely to be on the 22nd, but do check the SUSU (Student Union) website and the CLIMAX Facebook Page.:love:

Does anyone know when the May Climax is going to be held ....I need to know asap so I can make arrangements for a birthday !!!

:)

Usually I find out straight after the next Climax, so will let you know when.

It is either going to be 15th or 22nd.

Well take a look at this link

This shows what other transexuals and gay people think of tyrana and her performances. The comments start at 2.54

As far as I can see she only gets one positive comment made about her.

Tyranna why not listen to people and what they think of your act, instead of embarassing them and yourself.

I thought 'Tiny Tim' looked ugly and sounded terrible; until now that is.:gag::loopy::huh:

Usually I find out straight after the next Climax, so will let you know when.

It is either going to be 15th or 22nd.

Humph....fat lot of good you lot are LOL !!!

I've messaged the FB group and no-one has replied :(

I know the invite normally comes straight away for the next one but I wanna know now.....*stomps*.....me and Mojo1 are trying to arrange a camp meet but dont want it to clash with May Climax coz it's my birthday and I still wanna do Climax for my birthday !!!!

:help:

Archived