The Sheffield Gay Scene

Carborundum

Thanks for looking guys but I've already looked on there too....!!

I think I am just gonna have to wait til the invite comes via FB after this one is over and done with !!

Thanks again guys for trying too !!

.....for someone local with guts.

Would that be 'cat guts'? 'Cos, seriously, that's what we're talking here, isn't it?

Seeing that documentary(?) was my first experience of Tia's singing, and if t'weren't for her validation of the experience I'd have taken it for an unkind spoof.

Seriously, I'm a tad uncomfortable about all this - are there not some mental health issues here? In which case, should we not be a little more sympathetic and cautious? :huh:

I fear that the producers of 'Britain's got talent' are using our Tia for cheap laughs. And that's not really fair, for such easy prey.

Yes I do hope they will be good with Tia - she is a genuine Sheffield celebrity performer waiting for her next big break - they all had to start somewhere - Jarvis Cocker, Phil Oakley, Def Leppard, etc etc etc

LOL, if only people on here knew the truth, you do love winding them up dont you.

Yes I do hope they will be good with Tia - she is a genuine Sheffield celebrity performer waiting for her next big break - they all had to start somewhere - Jarvis Cocker, Phil Oakley, Def Leppard, etc etc etc
Yes but they had the one thing missing in Tia; and that is talent, Arthur Lucan (Old Mother Reilly) Had talent.

So an end of the month extravaganza @ LIONS LAIR!

Climax UnOfficial Pre and After Parties 5pm till 12am then 3am till 6.30am with Carl Dean!

Followed by Speedqueen Pre and After Parties with DJ Rich WIlliams, be sure to arrive in good time as last time we had to turn people away come half past 4!

Then May Bank Holiday sees Big Brother Star Richard Newman making his guest appearance from London!

Not forgetting of course that we are the only Gay Bar in town with its own private walled beer garden! So why sit inside when you could drink and enjoy the sun at the same time!

Love and Kisses

Lions Lair

xx

Archived