The Sheffield Gay Scene

Carborundum

sorry mods, :blush:

By the way, how was climax?

Still havn't been to any yet, hope to get to one soon, also does anyone know when viva is? I managed to get to last years during the day but thats all. Was good fun, nothing like a few drinks, some sun, and a bevy with friends

Viva is usually in July on a Saturday, round about the middle of the month.

heh, leave em be stage, they were after all talking about the en event on the gay scene that occured in a gay bar that just so happened to include Britain's got talent so technically they're not ignoring the warning (from what i can make out)

oh and just got this about climax for the person who was asking, it came through my email.

"***CLIMAX***" on 15 May at 22:30.

Event: ***CLIMAX***

"Las Vegas Climax!!!"

What: Club Party

Host: CLIMAX - YORKSHIRE'S NO.1 LGBT CLUBBING EXPERIENCE (OFFICIAL GROUP)

Start Time: 15 May at 22:30

End Time: 16 May at 03:00

Where: Sheffield University Union of Students

sorry mods, :blush:

By the way, how was climax?

Still havn't been to any yet, hope to get to one soon, also does anyone know when viva is? I managed to get to last years during the day but thats all. Was good fun, nothing like a few drinks, some sun, and a bevy with friends

Just seen on FB Viva Climax is on 1st August this year.

Oooh Pride 20th June and Viva Climax 1st July - two events to look forward to - I do wish people would stop rubbishing Tyranna and her performance on here - she NEARLY WENT THROUGH !

How many of you guys would have the guts to appear on BFT and almost get through ....

ANyway BACK TO TOPIC ... next Climax is 15th May - I shall try and alter the date on the unused ticket I have and go along ;-)

BY the way WHEN IS SACNCTUARY open AGAIN - and WHY is the LIONS LAIR not open most early evenings now - its NOT good when the only choices are an EMPTY AFFINITY or an ALMOST EMPTY DEMPSEYS ... :-(

Hey Carbs, you hit the nail on the head, we dont open Sun Mon and Wed due to how quiet it is! We are open all other days 5pm till 12am and of course Fri and Sat 3am till 6am (which you know!) Not forgetting it is BB Richard this sat from 9pm!

Archived