The Sheffield Gay Scene

Carborundum

I have their contact details on my website if you need it.

I have contact them on the telephone number on the website and left two messages with my contact details but to date no one has contact me. If you have a different number it would be appreciated or May be Out Aloud is no more …..

I have contact them on the telephone number on the website and left two messages with my contact details but to date no one has contact me. If you have a different number it would be appreciated or May be Out Aloud is no more …..

Their website is also down :huh::huh:

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone have any info on the latest rumour that Sanctuary is closing AGAIN in the near future, and the current manager is leaving town? ..........

That would be a great shame, Sanctuary is a great venue and even has done great food; Dempseys is the ONLY other gay venue that does any food in Sheffield; it also somewhat plugs the gap since Affinity has departed Campo Lane.

Anyone have any info on the latest rumour that Sanctuary is closing AGAIN in the near future, and the current manager is leaving town? ..........

Just had a facebook message that Mark is leaving his farewell is this Thursday, but 2 guys are taking over.

Yep, James is right; I got the following Facebook message just today, from Mark:

It is with great sadness, that i have to announce that im leaving the Sanctuary, I have had a fantastic time here and have made some great friends but its time for me to move on,a huge thanks to old and new that have supported the venue. some great nights have been had :-)

Its not the end of the Sanctuary as there are two new guys in Steve and Jay who are going to continue to strive to make the Sanctuary the no 1 gay venue in sheffield as well as working with other gay venue's to make Sheffield the place to visit, they have got some great idea's and plans for the future, so please continue to support the venue

Many thanks to you all, Im going to miss you xxxxxx

A new gay night coming to Sheffield:

We are Vulgar.

We are Sheffield's newest gay night.

Tickets ; £3.00

Vulgar is a place to have a dance, get drunk and get off.

Big news. We kick off on October 24th at the Raynor Lounge, Sheffield Students' Union. Tickets will be made available at the Box Office, students and non-students welcome.

Facebook Group : http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=179862160288

Archived