''all you can eat'' places in Sheffield?

hannahclarke

can anyone please recomend any buffets that you can eat as much as you like for a fixed price for tonight?

i tried that wokmania and have been put off it as the last time we went it all all disgusting food and was cold and just aweful.

tried that one in ponds forge and it was nice but does anyone know of any others in the sheffield area?

indian or chineese and that serve good nice dishes.....

thank you

Lol i've lived here all my life but I am terrible with directions. Its in Town though, only a two minute walk from Ponds Forge.

I think in the evening its about 7 or 8 pounds a head but it may have changed.

i am aware of the wastage charges and isnt my first tie ive been to a all you can eat buffet. just that im new to sheffield and am wonderinf on some new places to eat simelar to these buffet places as wokmania has gone bit manky lately with the cold food and the lumpy curries with no meat and re-heated rices.

thank you though

Lol i've lived here all my life but I am terrible with directions. Its in Town though, only a two minute walk from Ponds Forge.

I think in the evening its about 7 or 8 pounds a head but it may have changed.

hi is it thr big old building opposite the swimming baths? we have eaten there and it was lovely, the service, food and the atmosphere and will prob eat there agian tonight but was just wondering if there were any other places.

thank you

hi is it thr big old building opposite the swimming baths? we have eaten there and it was lovely, the service, food and the atmosphere and will prob eat there agian tonight but was just wondering if there were any other places.

thank you

No, thats number one buffet, which IMO is probably better than Jumbos when it comes too seating, its less crowded. Jumbos is good too, just gets a bit noisy.

Archived