Gurkha veterans: should they stay? Updated following 2011 defence cuts

Welcome to Great Britain all hijackers, bombers, human traffickers, drug runners, terrorists, murderers, criminals, religious fanatics, in fact all the scum of the earth WELCOME. johnny Ghurkha, BRAVEST of the BRAVE take a running jump, It makes my blood boil to see how these politically correct idiots in government are treating you, but don't despair all true BRITS are behind your cause. AYO GHORKALI! Maybe we BRITS can show you the same loyalty, that you have shown us.

Welcome to Great Britain all hijackers, bombers, human traffickers, drug runners, terrorists, murderers, criminals, religious fanatics, in fact all the scum of the earth WELCOME. johnny Ghurkha, BRAVEST of the BRAVE take a running jump, It makes my blood boil to see how these politically correct idiots in government are treating you, but don't despair all true BRITS are behind your cause. AYO GHORKALI! Maybe we BRITS can show you the same loyalty, that you have shown us.

Totally agree, also i'm curious as to "why now" they had been here for yrs with british born children and grandchildren, so why now.:confused:

My late ex husband, a former Royal Marine had the greatest respect for the Gurkhas and I'm 100% certain would agree with me, when I say that I would rather have a family of them as neighbours, than some of what I have.

My late ex husband, a former Royal Marine had the greatest respect for the Gurkhas and I'm 100% certain would agree with me, when I say that I would rather have a family of them as neighbours, than some of what I have.
They all live their lives based on codes of respect and honour - very fine people indeed, and a welcome addition to Britain even without the service they have given and the debt owed to them as a result.

I

Nothing Surprises me about this government.

They are running true to form in this decision about the ghurkas.

Sweatshop Boy has put it in a nutshell.

AYO GHORKALI.AYO GHORKALI.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

It don't surprise me either, they urinated on the graves of all our dead hero's and veterans by joining Europe, the people we've been fighting for independence against for hundreds of years.

Now they are going to urinate on our true allies, sickening, we should honour our obligations to them as they have done for us many times.

The thinking of this present government just seems to fly in the face of any common sense whatsoever. They just seem determined to do the opposite of what the ordinary `common` folk of this country want them to do. Do you know sometimes I can`t help thinking what a bunch of traitors they are, they have torn this country apart and destroyed so much that was valued.

Archived