Adelphi Nightclub still open?

Yeah it's still open - has Ahead on monthly and I think Uprising is still on there along with Headcharge (not too sure about this one though?)

Saw a poster this morning advertising a Love To Be night on next Sat - 26th March with K Klass and some others on which could be good :)

Originally posted by fnkysknky

Yeah it's still open - has Ahead on monthly and I think Uprising is still on there along with Headcharge (not too sure about this one though?)

Saw a poster this morning advertising a Love To Be night on next Sat - 26th March with K Klass and some others on which could be good :)

Cheers, ive look on internet and been on Adephis website but it say coming events but there dated from 2002 - 2004.

Originally posted by fnkysknky

Headcharge did a couple of events up there- but it didnt really work out and Ahead seem to be concentrating on their new Birmingham night - so nots sure if there'll be any more up there.

as for as i know love2be is the only night there- ahead has moved to brum after falling out with the management of the adelphi (everyone seems to fall out with them), and i don't think headcharge is there.

Originally posted by underground1

Does any 1 know if Adelphi is still open, if so what times and prices?....Cheers :help:

I know Studiobeatz are starting a new night there next week (2nd April) with some of the biggest speed garage names going, if I didn't have to be trying to get a Glastonbury ticket for my brother on the Sunday at 8am I'de definitely be there. Think it's gonna be monthly too, least that's what I heard.

See http://www.studiobeatz.co.uk/Clubhome.htm - under events and 'Bass Heaven'.

Archived