Poor quality at nails inc

Hi, I had to leave a message on this thread! Please dont go there....the staff thier are unfriendly, unprofessional & their pricing is not worth it.

I went there a few months ago because the place I go to in Broomhill was full...Went to Meadowhall...Saw the nail place in Debenhams...booked an appt & boy was I disappointed & I have never been back since & I would not, they are rubbish! The women there charged me I think £38...thinking back now £38 for what? :mad:

Their staff let them down.

:o they seem to of got there self a bad reputation.

Can't understand why you pay the money if you not happy with the fiinished product.

I genuinely did not think they would be rubbish, the place is in Debenhams after all. Lesson learnt....it should be shut down.

:o they seem to of got there self a bad reputation.

I agree....for me personally I think any organisation that you go to for which ever service & if they are unapproachable, unprofessional & have low standards & are not customer friendly you are definately not going to go back again.

I have been back to Debehams a few times since & I have been past that place & it is always empty.....I wonder why :hihi:

I agree....for me personally I think any organisation that you go to for which ever service & if they are unapproachable, unprofessional & have low standards & are not customer friendly you are definately not going to go back again.

I have been back to Debehams a few times since & I have been past that place & it is always empty.....I wonder why :hihi:

haha ye thats true i was sat in there for 1 hour 40 mins having my interview and not one person was in there or even booked in or phoned :suspect: hmm glad i never took the job :). there so unprofessional and cant belive the amount of people that are unhappy with there service there surposed to be one of the best nail bar chains around as they have salons in kensington and selfridges in london you would think they was trained to the highest standards and show respect and give a good customer service lol well not in this place.

Can't understand why you pay the money if you not happy with the fiinished product.

some people just dont like to say anything because they feel like they are showing there selfs up complaining and prefer just not to say anything while they are there, mosty likely if you wasnt happy they would give you a refund because they wouldnt want you putting a fuss up and letting other potential clients here your unhappy with the service, but thats just how it goes some people find it easy to complain while others prefer not to say anything.

• 1 month later...

I am a nial technician myself and I have never heard anythig like this. That is disgusting for somewhere as reputable as Debenhams. If Dolly is reading this I have tried to PM you but your inbox is full. Delete some of your messages and PM me please. I would like to give you some of my details.

I have been reading all the posts about people having nails done at salons etc and paying extortionate prices for them too, coming out with very sore hands and no apologies to boot. I am a nail tech and I do acrylics nails for very cheap. I don't do nail art but do have various coloured glitters and gems to put on them for no extra charge. PM me if you want to try me. I am in the S5 area so not too far away from alot of people on here who's posts I have been reading.

• 2 years later...

I have just been reading the post below, I too am disgusted how you were treated. I am currently running the Nails Inc bar Debenhams Meadowhall and I can assure you all there issues have been dealt with as we have a totally new team to when you visited us, customer satisfaction is paramount with us. We pride ourselves on our cleanliness and hygiene.

Hopefully you will keep us in mind for the future

kind regards

Nails Inc Meadowhall

Archived