Hole In The Road (Including an ode)

• 2 months later...

anyone remember the old roundabout????. of course we all know it was filled in to make way for the excellent supertram but who remembers going 'under the road' past the wino's????. quite a few shops in there as well. who used to dare go through there at night and risk getting mugged????

i remember going there on the night wednesday brought the league cup back to sheffield. there where a bunch of wednesdayites having a go and winding up a female unitedite. although i am a wednesdayite i was pretty sympathetic for the poor girl

ahhhhhhhhhhhh the legendary fish tank. forgot about that. yeah the fish in there where huge. must have been old. wonder where they ended up????. in some lucky sods house on thier dinner plate probably!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Michael_W

stephstellar wrote:

I like that one.....I wonder which road got the fish tank, the toilets and Tommy the tramp ???

i remember being in the "hole" with my grandma about 73ish some man utd fans threw an house brick through fish tank glass...

• 3 months later...

Archived