Any pub manager or owner wanting to do a halloween special?

lee steer

This will involve a investigation of a pub.

The investigation will be broadcasted live. I cant say here on what show but i can on PM.

the possibilities are. a paranormal investigation, broadcasted from your pub.

possible to sell tickets to customers wanting to take part. *optional*

at the end of the investigation, we will take time to talk about the night. and come up with a summary of the investigation, What you can post up in your pub, with a cert saying we investigated and these are the results.

If you would like more info Pm me.

thanks

Hen and Chix if you cant find any spooks I am sure we can arrange it for you, Seriously though we live here and this place creks and groans like you never know it is next door to old crown court and I do believe they used to top people off there it used to be known as the most Haunted Pig Trough in South Yorkshire contact Maria on 0114 275 6644 for booking your spooky event/happening /Haunting.TV show/advert/poltergiest/Hanging/etc/etc

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for your replies :)

it means alot for us.

we have a planned pub for Halloween now.

But we would still love to investigate your pubs.

so message here, or pm me with your details on your pub and we will come and meet you to arrange a investigation.

Archived