Whats going on for Halloween?

Tess

Corporation is always generally good on Halloween if you like that sort of thing, you find quite a few people make more effort with costumes (mostly!) and you get a cup of weird punch on the door that looks a bit questionable - maybe I'm not really selling this suggestion!

I know its a bit in advance but I want to do something really good for it this year!

Want a good night out, don't want to pay 55 quid for a ghost tour of the firestation but maybe a ghost tour of the town then onto a bar/pub/club in fancy dress?

Any ideas?

Failing that, anyone organising a halloween meet?:hihi:

Halloween is American! and We shouldn't even Celebrate it! Just Like We Don't Celebrate Presidents Day! or Thanksgiving! Just like They Don't Celebrate Bonfire Night!, or Remembrance Sunday!

Don't Bother it's just an excuse to rip you off!

Corporation is always generally good on Halloween if you like that sort of thing, you find quite a few people make more effort with costumes (mostly!) and you get a cup of weird punch on the door that looks a bit questionable - maybe I'm not really selling this suggestion!

It's always good at Corp on Halloween - everyone goes in fancy dress and there's always some good costumes It's free in with a pumpkin, so there's loads of pumpkins piled up outside! Went as Amy Winehouse last year.

It's always good at Corp on Halloween - everyone goes in fancy dress and there's always some good costumes It's free in with a pumpkin, so there's loads of pumpkins piled up outside! Went as Amy Winehouse last year.

Last time I went it was really annoying loads of idiots that would'nt normally set foot in the place jumping up and down on the dance floor and shoving everyone around which is a pity as it used to be really good. I try to avoid it now:mad:

Halloween is American! and We shouldn't even Celebrate it! Just Like We Don't Celebrate Presidents Day! or Thanksgiving! Just like They Don't Celebrate Bonfire Night!, or Remembrance Sunday!

Don't Bother it's just an excuse to rip you off!

Either rip you off, or have an excuse to go out dressed up and having a good time..

pessamist :P

Its actually Irish. Look up Samhain. It arrived in America thanks to Irish immigrants in the late 19th century.

Christmas is a christian tradition, but despite being an atheist, its still a nice time for a holiday from work!

Either rip you off, or have an excuse to go out dressed up and having a good time..

pessamist :P

No I just don't celebrate things that have nothing to do with me! Do you celebrate Chinese or Thai New Year and get dressed up for that! Probably not unless you are chinese or thai! So what's the deal with Halloween! haven't we got enough influence from America already!

Archived