The Samuel Fox, Opinions?

cchhaarrllee

• 1 month later...

saw a write up in the telegraph, sounded really good so we tried it out this weekend. Did the usual tobby around bakewell then headed there early saturday night.got there about 6.30 not many in but was told we had taken one of the last tables.

By the time we got our starter it was already filling up.

Really enjoyed our meals and as it was not my turn to drive i had a few pints of " sheffield brewerys" beer. not seen it before but would love to know more.

ill be going again.

Hi Bad Toy

Nice to hear you enjoyed our beers. Please visit our website for more details regarding our traditional real ales and brewery tours. Please call 0114 2727256 for more details.

Pop into the Wig & Pen, Campo Lane to try our "Paradise Pale" which was recently awarded first place out of all of the brews submitted by Sheffield breweries, and was awarded second out of the national range in that category submitted.

Happy supping!

The Sheffield Brewery Co Ltd:thumbsup:

Been twice with friends after walking in the area. Enjoyed immensely both the food & service....2 very very minor moans...1/ turn the lighting down please.... 2/ a teeny weeny background music (quiet) would be nice, so i dont feel everyone can hear my conversations. :)

Archived