New Fathers 4 Justice reveal their true bigotry

It's one thing to campaign for greater access to your own kids but quite another to campaign against other people having kids.

Such actions simply underline the extent to which (as was pretty obvious all along) that many of these so called 'father's rights' campaigners are in reality campaigning for patriarchy and the domination of women.

Back to the point and to comment on your original post, how do 10 people constitute the entire organisation?

If you can condemn an organisation on the tiny amount of people should you not do the same for most religions? I’m sure there are far more religious people out there who disagree with homosexuality.

Why are you condemning the whole organisation on 10 peoples view?

plekhanov, what is your exact experiance of the whole issue?

I can’t find your answer to my question plekhanov, any chance of an in site into why you are an authority of F4J and the whole subject?

If you have already answered, my apologies but could you point me in the right direction?.

Archived