National Black Police Association

Mosh

Berlin you still have not replied.

Have they told you to leave it and I will go away ?

Free speech site?

Mosh

"They" (whoever they are) have told me nothing. You may be a tad paranoid. I was eating. That's what normal people do. And I believe my original post did answer your question.

Perhaps at one time, historically speaking, there was a need for this but in this day and age, with all the anti-discriminatory laws out there, it does seem ridiculous that there would be a need for special associations based on color. I guess it depends on what the association is there to provide. If it is just a "brotherhood" thing, then that's fine. Maybe blacks (or gays or whoever) feel they have a common bond and like to do things with people with the same interests as their own. If it is an organization that promotes putting their interests ahead of everyone else's then that is unfair.

Berlin don't you want to answer?

Have you all got together to drive my threads down?

Obviously you can't (or have been told not to ) post a reply.

Mosh

Berlin have you gone to bed ?

(Have the MAFIA told you to keep quiet? )

Mosh

Perhaps at one time, historically speaking, there was a need for this but in this day and age, with all the anti-discriminatory laws out there, it does seem ridiculous that there would be a need for special associations based on color.

It seems so, indeed; but it isn't. There still are vastly, vastly more cases of discrimination against blacks, gays, and women, than there are against white heterosexual males.

Until the percentage of discrimination claims by blacks is pretty much identical to the percentage of blacks employed, and also pretty much identical to the percentage of blacks in the population - something's not right, and a NBPA might well help figure out what.

Archived