National Black Police Association

Mosh

Since you asked a cretinous question there is no need to assume that you warrant one.

Everyone expresses their views here. Funnily enough, I've seen a disproportionately large amount of extreme right-wing (and largely laughable) views on here today.

For the same reason you or I or anyone else would resent being considered a 'novelty'. It's really not that difficult to figure out.

I do not warrant an answer?

Stalin springs to mind

Mosh

I do not warrant an answer?

Stalin springs to mind

to you, perhaps. Basic reasoning springs to mind for everyone else.

If a question is meaningless, rhetorical, or plain goddam stupid, it does not merit an answer. There might not even BE an answer, if it's as meaningless as "what colour is justice?"

Since I can't be bothered to wade through two and a half pages of you quoting your own gibberish, I can't at this point remember what your question was and whether it was, or was not, really cretinous. Given the above two and a half pages of you quoting your own gibberish, though .. I have a fairly strong suspicion.

Exatly.

YOU HAVE JUST ANSWERED MY QUESTION.

THE MAFIA IS USED TO NON DIFFICULT QUESTIONS.

mOSH

Okay, I didn't make myself clear and I apologise for that.

What I actually meant is that you seem a little bit mad, and I apologise if you do actually have some kind of mental health problem.

Just so that there is no further room for doubt:

There is no mafia.

Mafia doesn't need to be capitalised.

You didn't ask a difficult question.

You received several perfectly clear replies.

Not sure what else I can say, really, other than if you really feel that the Forum is run by some kind of left wing conspiracy I can tell you in my capacity as a long time user that it isn't, and I can respectfully suggest that if you don't like it, you log off.

MOSH

STOP talking to yourself (quoting your own posts)

STOP being paranoid about some none existant mafia / lack of freedom of speech

STOP stalking the same couple of people

START actually reading peoples replies

What you mean is AGREE with you

Mosh

Archived