Bramber Street/Brunswick Road

SAMLAD

Burngreave school class of 47 to 51 anyone still around have contact with Michael Rose, Brian Fox, wonder whats happened to Stanley Hobson, John Turner, john Sykes, Teaches Mr Holdsworth , Holden Britten Fernehough, Scocroft . on girls side Miss Yates Maureen Hobson Shirley Axe are a few of the names I can remember

A few names from around that area,Harry Coggins,Darrel Stent,Raymond Keeney,Beryl Booth, the Kynocks.I will try to remember some more.

I remember two of the names on your list, Kynock and Coggins,they were both in or around my class at Pye Bank in the mid 40's. I think it was like you say Harry Coggins and I seem to think it was Harry Kynock too. I think he had fair hair, a bit of a hard case, you tended to step carefully in his company. Harry Coggins, I just can't picture him but I remember the name. Another couple of names from that area were Roy Etches and Albert Naylor. Owd Roy was a lad. On the only school photograph I had from that time my face is just a smudge because Roy, who was standing next to me, said something funny just as the photographer was working the shutter, and I just burst out laughing.

I remember two of the names on your list, Kynock and Coggins,they were both in or around my class at Pye Bank in the mid 40's. I think it was like you say Harry Coggins and I seem to think it was Harry Kynock too. I think he had fair hair, a bit of a hard case, you tended to step carefully in his company. Harry Coggins, I just can't picture him but I remember the name. Another couple of names from that area were Roy Etches and Albert Naylor. Owd Roy was a lad. On the only school photograph I had from that time my face is just a smudge because Roy, who was standing next to me, said something funny just as the photographer was working the shutter, and I just burst out laughing.

Harry Coggins was a very tall thin lad.I think there were a few Kynocks.

Burngreave school class of 47 to 51 anyone still around have contact with Michael Rose, Brian Fox, wonder whats happened to Stanley Hobson, John Turner, john Sykes, Teaches Mr Holdsworth , Holden Britten Fernehough, Scocroft . on girls side Miss Yates Maureen Hobson Shirley Axe are a few of the names I can remember

I left in 1952 and can remember all the teachers but none of the pupils.

Did the Kynocks have a pub on vernon st?. But yes those names you mention

come back into focus when mentioned. You remember so many, i'll put a few more your way Ray & Bernard greaves-Billy Bourne- Billy-Bennet.

Don`t remember any of those names but here are a couple more for you,Derek Athorne, Ron Ballard and Birket Lucas of Marcus Street.