Disposable Cameras for eve reception

Hi all, well I have 5 days left and nearly got everything needed. Thing is, I have been looking for those wedding single use cameras that come in a pack of 10+ and I know Argos used to sell them but they have stopped and I can't find them anywhere else. It's too late to buy from internet and I'm going crazy looking for them.

Any advise?

Poundland? 99p store? I once worked with a bride and she bought some of these they were pretty ghastly and didn't match her scheme, but I disguised them to match her colours and they looked really nice.

If you want to spend a bit more, I am guessing that possibly hobbycraft, whsmith?

Good Luck

We didn't bother

Pretty much everybody has a digital camera or suitable high quality phone these days

If you provide disposables, people snap all kinds of rubbish without thinking how much it's going to cost you in development

Just as them to pass their digital ones on to you, or if they have film cameras, ask them to get a CD done when they get their pics developed :thumbsup:

there are good and bad points to both options

dispoable - like you said strix people taking pictures of rubbish or not handing them in

digital - friends never actually giving you the pics, or taking forever to do so

So in both situations you can 'lose' pics but taking the digital option doesn't cost you anything :thumbsup:

We bought some cheap ones from Home Bargains - about £1.99 each. They looked awful and produced really bad looking photos! Beware - if you are going to do it - spend some money on the cameras otherwise you will do as we did and waste about £50 on the cameras and the developing.

Thanks all for your suggestions but think I've decided against them now. I have so much to do now to get everything sorted I don't think I even have time now. And as 'Claret' says I don't want to be spending loads on developing for them to be coming out really bad.

But thanks everyone for your advise.

Archived