Have niche owners bought Roxys?

MissStar

Originally posted by underground1

yeah roxy....was full of sum r8t weirdos.....fat women dancing round there bags. :hihi:

so are you saying that fat women are weird or is it just the dancing round the handbag routine ?

Originally posted by panda79

so are you saying that fat women are weird or is it just the dancing round the handbag routine ?

no i didnt meen to offence by that...i just meen what it use to be like, and niche buying it. Should turn it into another speed garage venue! :clap:

I think the Police cut Niche a bit of slack because its out of the way a bit - but I dont think a place in the city centre would keep its license for for too long if it had the amount of bother Niche has had over the years.

But as Andy say - considering the amount of cash thats being spent doing up the "gateway" to Sheffield - it amazing Roxy's is being allowed to stay up & not getting demolished.

(They must have being doing serious amounts of drugs in the 70s to even think that monstrosity was a suitable buidling for the city centre...)

Archived